Cold Brew Glass Carafe - 2 Piece Set
Store and serve your brew
Use as a standalone serving carafe for any hot or cold beverage. Pairs perfectly with your existing Arctic Cold Brew Coffee System.
High quality materials
Constructed from stainless steel, borosilicate glass, and food safe silicone, the Arctic is durable enough for everyday use and is made to last.
Brew Volume and size
Stores up to 50.7oz (1500mL) of your choice of beverage. The Qumulus measures 208mm tall, 150mm wide at the base, and fits comfortably in your fridge.
Easy to clean
The glass carafe and stainless steel lid are dishwasher safe. It's recommended to hand wash the silicone gasket.
As part of your daily life, we knew the Qumulus had to be designed with equal elements of function and form. What we came up with was something sleek, and simple to use, so you can easily add it into your everyday coffee routine.
The carafe is made of 100% borosilicate glass and the lid is crafted from stainless steel.
Shipping and Handling
- To clean the glass carafe, use warm water and a soft bristled cleaning brush with mild detergent
- The carafe is dishwasher safe; be sure to rinse and scrub thoroughly by hand or soft bristled cleaning brush before putting it in the dishwasher
- Remove silicone gaskets before placing any of the parts into the dishwasher
- Shipping is currently only available to the USA, we're working hard to make international shipping available ASAP.
- Standard shipping. Will take 3-8 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location and the time of day/week you order.
- Rush shipping. Expedited shipping will arrive in 2-3 business days and priority shipping will be next day delivery. Orders placed after 1pm PST will ship the following business day. Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days, and your order will ship at the next earliest business day.
- Arctic Cold Brew Glass Carafe crafted from 100% borosilicate glass
- Stainless Steel lid with removable silicone seal
Read about our return policy right here