3.7 How to Care for your AVENSI Glasses
Here are our top tips for taking the best care of your glasses to ensure that your AVENSI glasses last a lifetime:
- Avoid use with hard objects like brewing tools, metal spoons, ice, and whiskey stones, as they may damage or scratch the glass.
- Wash and rinse each glass before each use to ensure there are no oil or soap residues left behind from previous uses which can affect the flavor of your brew.
- Use the included bonus Microfiber Polishing Cloth to keep your AVENSI glasses looking brand new after each use.
- **Hand wash only. (Previously we stated that our glasses were dishwasher safe, but we now advise hand wash only). Similar with fine glassware, it's best to wash glasses by hand using a mild detergent and non-abrasive cleaning cloth. If using a dish drying rack, avoid placing glasses next to large kitchenware that may bump and damage the glasses.
- Microwave Safe but not for use in ovens or on stovetops.
- Do not use if your glassware shows signs of damage: cracks, chips, or sharp edges.